We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Gradually add the flour, stirring constantly.
Pour everything into a tray lined with kitchen paper, and put in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees.
Pudding is prepared. In a bowl, mix the pudding with 2-3 tablespoons of sugar and 50 ml of milk.
The rest of the milk is put on the fire.
When it starts to boil, pour the previously prepared mixture, and mix until it thickens. Leave to cool.
Rub the butter with the icing sugar, until the sugar almost melts.
Then gradually add over the butter, the pudding left to cool.
Fill the cake.
Cut the worktop in half horizontally. Put half of the top, then half of the prepared cream and spread evenly. Over the cream put the biscuits soaked in milk. I did not have cocoa and I soaked them in cocoa with milk.
Put the second half of the cream over the biscuits and spread evenly, then put the other half on the counter.
Prepare the glaze.
Mix 4-5 tablespoons of cocoa with 1 tablespoon of oil. Put 2-3 tablespoons of water and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a glass and put in the microwave until the sugar melts, then pour over the cocoa and spread over the cake.
I sprinkled ground walnuts on top.
- 2 sachets of instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 tube of whipped cream (about 200 grams)
- simple biscuits
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 packet butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
The simplest cake with cookies and chocolate. And a child can make this recipe!
1. Prepare the vanilla pudding with milk. While it is still hot, mix the whipped cream in it.
2. Place a layer of biscuits on the bottom of a tray, then add half of the amount of pudding over them. Put another layer of biscuits, then one of pudding and at the end the third layer of biscuits.
3. Prepare the icing: boil the milk with cocoa and sugar for 1 minute, stirring constantly. After boiling for a minute, remove from the heat and allow to cool for 2 minutes. Add the butter and vanilla and mix until the butter is completely melted.
4. Pour the obtained cream over the last layer of biscuits. The biscuit and chocolate cake is left to cool for a few hours, preferably overnight.
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
1 pack of commercial cake sheets
180 g biscuit biscuits
1 sachet with vanilla pudding
12 tablespoons sugar
1 l milk
Method of preparation:
Place the top on a tray lined with butter and flour. Place the biscuit biscuits on top (you can also use simple biscuits) and the banana pieces.
Pour warm vanilla pudding on top, which you prepare following the instructions on the package.
The cake is incredibly easy to prepare, and the taste is wonderful. The result: o pudding cake delicious!
How did you like the article? Vote!
Vanilla and raspberry biscuit cake
This cake with apples, biscuits and vanilla cream has been waiting for some time to be published on the site. Tosca pas cake recipe. I don't know if it happens to you too, but I (still) happen to want something. The tasty dessert with biscuits and vanilla cream is very easy to prepare without. How to make apple cake and vanilla cream with biscuits with icing. With cream chocolate, top and icing, the Oreo biscuit cake is perfect.
One of the fastest cakes that can be made at home is that of biscuits filled with vanilla cream. The biscuits can be plain or with cocoa. Find this Pin and more on Recipes by. Miruna cake, with biscuit top and delicious vanilla cream. Creme Caramel, Tahini, Humus, Tiramisu. Store in a cool, dry place. Consume, preferably, before the date written on the package.
Zoomserie - Biscotto - sponge cake with cocoa syrup, praline cream, vanilla cream and crispy biscuits, a cake to everyone's taste. Bake in a 22 × 30 cm tray.
Fluffy cake with vanilla and cocoa recipe - the best cake
Fluffy cake with vanilla and cocoa recipe best cake simple cake delicious cake cake recipe best cake how to make cake how to make traditional cake vanilla cake cocoa cake.
CAREFUL! ORIGINAL CONTENT, PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT ACCORDING TO LAW 8/1996. DO NOT COPY THE PICTURES AND DO NOT REPRODUCE THE TEXT ON SITES, BLOGS OR SOCIAL NETWORKS (INCLUDING GROUPS ON FB). DO NOT USE THE CONTENT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
If you want to share the recipe, send the link or use the share buttons with confidence for FB, WhatAapp, Twitter and Pinterest. Thank you .
"data-medium-file =" https://simonacallas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/copyright_infringement-png-300x300.png "data-large-file =" https://simonacallas.com/wp -content / uploads / 2018/02 / copyright_infringement-png.png "src =" https://simonacallas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/copyright_infringement-png.png "data-orig-src =" https : //simonacallas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/copyright_infringement-png.png "srcset =" data: image / svg + xml,% 3Csvg% 20xmlns% 3D% 27http% 3A% 2F% 2Fwww.w3 .org% 2F2000% 2Fsvg% 27% 20width% 3D% 27100% 27% 20height% 3D% 27100% 27% 20viewBox% 3D% 270% 200% 20100% 20100% 27% 3E% 3Crect% 20width% 3D% 27100% 27 % 20height% 3D% 273100% 27% 20fill-opacity% 3D% 220% 22% 2F% 3E% 3C% 2Fsvg% 3E "data-srcset =" https://simonacallas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/ 02 / copyright_infringement-png-45x45.png 45w, https://simonacallas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/copyright_infringement-png-66x66.png 66w, https://simonacallas.com/wp-content/ uploads / 2018/02 / copyright_infringement-png-150x150.png 150w, https://simonacallas.com/wp-content/uploa ds / 2018/02 / copyright_infringement-png-200x200.png 200w, https://simonacallas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/copyright_infringement-png-300x300.png 300w, https://simonacallas.com/ wp-content / uploads / 2018/02 / copyright_infringement-png-301x300.png 301w, https://simonacallas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/copyright_infringement-png-400x399.png 400w, https: // simonacallas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/copyright_infringement-png.png 480w "data-sizes =" auto "data-orig-sizes =" (max-width: 100px) 100vw, 100px "/>
Bavarian vanilla cream cake recipe
- for the biscuit crust
200 grams of popular biscuits
50 grams of butter with 82% fat
two tablespoons of whipped cream
2 teaspoons cocoa
a spoonful of cough sugar
- for the Bavarian vanilla cream
4 egg yolks
500 grams of milk 1.5% fat
500 grams of whipped cream for 30% fat
100 grams of sugar
15 grams of gelatin
75 ml of cold water
a vanilla pod
400 grams of whipped cream with 30% fat
three tablespoons of rose syrup
- Preparation for the cake recipe with Bavarian vanilla cream (Bavarois)
- We start by preparing the cookie sheet by crushing the biscuits with the help of the rolling pin.
- Put the crushed biscuits in a bowl and mix them with melted butter, sour cream, cocoa, sugar and vanilla. Mix everything well and then put the composition obtained in a round silicone tray with a diameter of 21 cm, in which we put a layer of food foil to make it easier when we take out the cake. If you have a round tray with a detachable ring then you will be able to take the cake out of the mold without putting foil before.
- We start to prepare the Bavarian cream which, after all, resembles how to prepare it with that of the well-known diplomat cake (recipe here).
- Put the yolks in a saucepan and rub them with the sugar, then add the milk and vanilla bean seeds.
- Mix well and then put the pan on the steam bath.
- Stir continuously and let the cream cook until it thickens.
- When the cream is ready, set it aside and prepare the gelatin and whipped cream.
- We soak the gelatine in cold water for ten minutes and then dissolve it, also on a steam bath.
- We prepare the whipped cream as I explained in the article "How to make whipped cream from whipped cream" (see here)
- Mix the whipped cream in the milk cream and egg and then add the gelatin dissolved on the steam bath beforehand.
- Pour the Bavarian cream thus obtained over the cookie sheet and let it cool until the next day.
- Ornam Bavarian cream cakea, with whipped cream, chocolate and rose syrup. These were my options but you can decorate the cake as you wish and as you like :)
Have a good appetite!
Other cream cake recipes:
Chocolate cream tart and cherry mousse (click here for recipe)
Cheesecake with mascarpone and chestnut puree (click here for recipe)
Chocolate cream cake and cherry jelly (click here for recipe)